<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 22, 2004

Upper-Level Blogging? 

Have I reached the exalted levels of knowing how to get the most out of this new medium? Not really, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. The technical details are mind-boggling and the technical support minimal. Still I've had some success in getting all the necessary details up (links to my home page, short introduction, disclaimer, and the like). The number of entries is still minimal, but I think I am ready to go public.

So as of 22 March 2004, a permanent link to this web log will go on my CSUN web site. I hope favourable responses start pouring in soon. For now I'm leaving open the "Comment" link to anyone who wishes to leave their responses. However, I may have to shut it down later if I get inappropriate comments or if the spammers find the link. But for now I'll see what comes to pass.

Comments: Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?