<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Bloody Referrer Scripts 

I had to remove my referrer script because it was registering the web pages for which I have links to this web log, including the online service I use to post. Not really what I want crowding my list of referrers. So now I have no idea who (besides me is accessing this blog). I'm not really sure what to do at this point. I could modify the script to solve this problem, but, since it is housed on another server, I don't have access. I could house a referrer script on my server, but that involves all sorts of complications -- I haven't had too much luck with server-side scripts from the CSUN server, and getting into a dialogue with mBlog about what cgi access they provide seems a lot of bother. I'll have to give this some more thought.

Comments: Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?