<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 30, 2004

More on Template Problems 

More on Template Problems
Fixing the template problems has not proved easy. I never figured out what went wrong. One moment everything was fine--and then all of a sudden all my links decided to jump out of the right column and to the area beneath my log entries. I've no idea why. I've managed to force the template to put them back in the right column, but I haven't really got rid of the problem. I can tell because my style sheet puts a dotted border on the right side of the log area, and that goes only down as far as the log does (whereas the links go down much further). That looks horrible, so, as a temporary measure I've deleted the dotted border in the style sheet (that's why you're not seeing it). At some point, I hope to get it back, but, in the mean time, if this continues to look all right, I'll go back to posting some more interesting and less techno-babbly entries.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?