<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 10, 2004

Back from the Zoo 

I've returned from a successful but exhausting conference in Kalamazoo. As always, I return with a host of new references and lines of enquiry to pursue in my research--and, more importantly, a renewed drive that twelve weeks of class preparation and student papers have sapped from me. However, we still have three weeks of the semester to go, so I am going to keep things relatively short and return to the topic of my research agenda in a future post. Also, I am continuing to port log entries from my old blog to the new one. All of April is now done, and I should have the entire thing complete by the end of the week. Then I will put some attention into revitalising the intellectual content of my blogging...

Comments: Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?