<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

More Changes 

I haven't yet discovered the problem with the Google search button. I suspect that I don't know the correct domain name to place in the script, and I haven't been able to find out what it is.

Another problem with this service is that it seems to require you to host pictures and web pages on your own server and link to them. That's not so great a problem for the pictures, but it would be nice to have web page links with the same domain in the URL. Both these services are, however, available if you pay to upgrade, so that may be something to consider in the future.

On the plus side, I installed a script which writes an e-mail link from variables. This should prevent it from getting captured by spam spiders.

Also, I really like BlogThis! It makes posting a snap.

Comments: Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?